1. Select Your New Family Member
- Review the list of our adoptable pets to learn more about each animal. When you see your new best friend, contact Jean Lazzaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 242-1931. Jean will answer any questions you may have. We'll share any known history, observed behaviors and veterinary treatment for the pet you are considering. We'll learn more about what you're looking for in your new pet to make sure your personalities will match!
2. Schedule Your Meet-N-Sniff
- Discuss a convenient time and place to meet. We prefer to meet at neutral places or adoption events where you'll experience no pressure.
3. Submit Your Application
- After you find your new companion the next step is to complete your adoption form and contract (links below). Submit your completed contracts for review.
4. Home Check
- After your approved, we'll arrange to drop-off your new pet and complete a home check. A home check is standard for any adoption and takes less than a half hour. We require the home check to ensure all our pets are placed into clean, safe environments.
5. One Week Trial
- We provide a one week trial before completing any adoption or endorsing any adoption donation. Our goal is to place our pets into forever homes and allowing you to have a test run is the best way to see how our pets will respond to you and your environment. If for any reason during that time you do not wish to move forward, you can arrange for a pickup no questions asked. If after the one week trial is over you feel it is a good fit, we'll provide you with the records and paperwork on your new family member and complete the adoption.
Cry For Help Rescue has a "no questions asked" policy which means that if at any time you can no longer keep your pet you can call us to arrange a pickup - no questions asked.
Animal welfare is our top priority.